Willix introduced its new PowerFit patterns and seams for cycling and triathlon uniforms. PowerFit style implements the following construction principles of Lycra Power™:
1. Garment must be a 4-way-stretch fabric with a good percentage of spandex fiber.
2. Fabric must be cut and sewn with high power direction perpendicular to the muscle group.
3. The primary body of the garment must use spandex fabric (exclusive of trims and inserts).
4. To provide adequate comfort, fit and durability only spandex shall be used in the waistband and trims. The use of generic elastane or rubber garter shall be avoided.
5. Seams and waistbands must stretch with the garment, matching the fabric's extensibility. Seams or waistbands should not block elongation of the fabric, which would prevent proprioceptive effects.